Our skilled team uses our years of experience producing our own products to leverage the attributes of our waterjet cutter to make the best cut for you.
The OMAX 5555 we use has the fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any competitive abrasive waterjet in the industry. It’s also equipped with a Tilt-A-Jet cutting head that compensates for the top to bottom taper in the cut that’s inherent to many waterjet cutters. The improved control we have with this technology gives the edges of your part far greater perpendicularity and precision.
Benefits of Waterjet
- No heat affected zone
- No distortion or residual mechanical stress from heat are put into workpiece
- Any heat treatment in the material remains unaffected
- Abrasive cutting media puts extremely low stress into the workpiece contributing to a higher quality final part
- Leaves behind a satin-smooth edge, reducing secondary operations
- Can cut practically any material
- Greater material yield over other cutting processes by using nesting
- Substantial time savings for roughing out shapes of material prior to traditional machining
Waterjet cutting is an environmentally responsible cutting process which uses only natural garnet abrasive and water in the cutting process. Furthermore, our water recirculation system dramatically cuts down on water usage by purifying and reusing the same water.
|Minimum Cut Thickness||0.01 inches||inches|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||6 inches|
|Max cut length||55 inches|
|Max cut width||55 inches|
|Linear Positioning accuracy||±0.0010 inches|
*Accuracy of +/- .001” can be achieved depending on the application
Please email email@example.com with your drawing, sketch, or concept for an immediate quote for price and delivery.